PhD Design Technology (University Malaysia Sarawak) 13 Oct 2012
Full time Lecturer 2003 to present, University of Baghdad/ College of Fine Arts/ Design Department, Location: Baghdad
– Graphic designer at Iraqi Fashion House, (2001-2002)
– Assistant Professor, Faculty of Fine Arts, Baghdad University (10.03.2003 to 2.9.2018)
– Visiting Lecturer, Faculty of Design and Architecture, Petra Univ. Teaching: Technical Drawing and Perspective, Design History and Theories, Aesthetics and Art Appreciation, Graduation Project, Typography (21.02.2016 – 01.07.2016)
– Member of PhotoshopCreative magazine: Readers’ Images since March 2013.
– Artwork featured at Practical Photoshop, UK Magazine, issue 30, Sept. 2013, p.67
– Artwork featured at Hall of Fame, Vol 2, p.30, under Photoshop Creative magazine, UK, 2015
– Interview at Photoshop Creative magazine, issue 140, p. 111, UK, 2016
– Artwork featured at Readers’ Images in PhotoshopCreative magazine, issue 152, p. 11, UK, 25 April, 2017.
– Six artworks featured at Reader Focus in Photoshop Creative magazine, issue 161, p. 98, UK, 2018. Future Publishing Ltd., ISSN 1747-7816
– Artwork featured at Readers’ Images in Photoshop Creative magazine, issue 163, p. 10, UK, 2018.
– Artwork featured at Readers’ Images in Photoshop Creative magazine, issue 164, p. 10, UK, 2018.
– Artwork featured at Readers’ Images in Photoshop Creative magazine, issue 165, p. 10, UK, 2018.
– One of my photos was selected by Getty Images, its name Parliament Building.
– Artwork featured at Readers’ Images in Photoshop Creative magazine, issue 169, p. 11, UK, 2018.
– Two artworks featured at Photographize magazine, issue 39, Sept. 2018, p. 117 & p. 118, US.
– Two artworks featured at Photographize magazine, issue 42, Sept. 2019, p. 125 & p. 126, US.
Raqee, S. N., & June, S. K. N. (2010). The role of photo-Surrealism in print advertisements. The International Journal of The Arts in Society, 5(1).
Raqee, S. N., & Fatthee, L. E. (2014). Comparison study between graphic design applications. Journal of the College of Basic Education, 20(86), 525-538.
Raqee, S. N., & Fatthee, L. E. (2015). Absurdism in Commercial Advertising Design (In Arabic), DIRASAT TARBAWIYA 9 (35), 235-250.
Najmuldeen, R. S. (2015). Emptiness and space in graphic design: The problematic of dilemma. Al-Ustath (University of Baghdad Journal), 1(212), 695-712.
Najmuldeen, R. S. (2018). Magical realism in advertising. International Design Journal. 8 (2).
Najmuldeen, R. S. (2020). Impact of Cranbrook on Graphic Design, Al-academy Journal, Issue 97, published in 15th September.
Najmuldeen, R. (2021). The Digital Divide and Its Implications for Graphic Designers. BABIR International Journal for Human Sciences, 3(1), 27-33.
Najmuldeen, R. (2021). Graphic Design and Art Management. Dirasat Tarbawiya, Ministry of Education
Najmuldeen, R. S. (2015). Entries in: Art and design. US: CreateSpace.
Najmuldeen, R. S. (2015). Surreal photography and effective advertising. US: CreateSpace.
Najmuldeen, R. S. (2021). Made in Design: Doorways in the Corridor of Design (Arabic) paperback, Dar Stoor Publisher, Baghdad, Iraq.
– Anti-Novel Corona-Virus 100 Poster Exhibition, Wenzhou Library, China, 1st August 2020
– Red Zone Exhibition (Top 100), Union of Designers, Russia, 07/20/2020
– 2020 The International Exhibition of Professional Artists “X Design Power”, Korean Communication Design Association (CDAK), South Korea, 2020
– China/Belgium International Cultural Poster Design Exhibition (Fusion & Participation), Belgium, Chinese Embassy in Belgium, China Europe International Design Culture Association CEIDA, Word Magic Camp, 2020
– Grande Festival (Italy), International Poster Exhibition, 2020
– Fragile Property of Humanity (Russia) (Top 100), Association of Designers, 2020
– New Normal Era (South Korea), KICD Summer International Conference & International Invitational Exhibition, 2020
– 2nd Emirates Int’l Poster Festival EIPF, The cultural & scientific association, Dubai, 2020
– 2nd Prize in “Poznan in a Poster” (Top 30), University of Arts in Poznań in cooperation with the Rarytas Foundation, Poland, 2020
– Ecuador Poster Biennial/ Dignavidad Christmas, International Invitational Poster Exhibition (Top 64), International Invitational Poster Exhibition, 2020
– Cow 2020 Illustration Biennale (Top 243), Ukraine, 2020
Design and Finding Hope, KICD international invitational Exhibition, South Korea, 2021
– 5th International Poster Contest by “Break Down the Walls” (top 50), Graphic Stories Cyprus, Nicosia, Cyprus, 2021
– 11th International Eco-poster Triennial, Association of Graphic Designers 4th Block/ Ukraine, 2021
– Sexual Harassment International Exhibition, The International Network of Visual Creators RINC, Mexico, 2021
– Virtual Digital Art Exhibition “A New Hope”, Asean Digital Art Society (ASEDAS)/ Malaysia, 2021
– Stanislaw Lem poster exhibition (Top 146), Poland, 2021
– Peru Design Biennial (Top 465) out of 95.972k, Peru, 2021
– Calanca Biennale 2023, The Colors of the Moon International Contest (Top 100), Switzerland, 2023
– Art Moves, 14th International Festival of Art on Billboards (Top 21), Poland, 2021
Gwangju Design Biennial 2021, International Invitational Poster Exhibition, South Korea, 2021
– Human Trafficking, International Reggae Poster Contest (Top 100), Jamaica, 2021
– Peruvian International Biennale, Stop COVID, Top 95 (Out of 9546), America, 2021
– Human Communication, CDAK (Communication Design Association of Korea), Design Center in Jakarta, Indonesia, 2021
– Pen Poster Cartoon Painting Graphic Photography Festival, Broken Pen, Syria, 2021
– DOSTOEVSKY 200 / The beauty will save the world, Special project of the Moscow International Biennale of Graphic Design “Golden Bee 15”, Top 200, Russia, 2021
– International Poster Exhibition “IRAQ 100” Celebration of the Centenary of Modern Iraq, Top 100, Iraq, Jordan, France, UK, 2021
– Melies, The Wizard of Cinema, RINC International Network of Visual Creators, Unifrance and the BUAP University Cultural Complex, Mexico, 2021
– The Flying Bird of Asia Poster Biennale, PADO Pakistan Art and Design Organization, Top 20, Pakistan, 2021
– Cow 2021 International Design Biennale (Top 318), Ukraine, 2021
– Ngumbara virtual digital illustration exhibition/ Venture with culture: Journey where time & space collides, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, 2021
– United Korea Flag Design, Seoul Design Festival 2021, Invitational Poster Exhibition, Seoul
– 2021 KICD winter international conference & international invitational exhibition. Theme: Design for environmental, social and governance
Member of AIGA (the professional association for design)
Member of ASEDAS (ASIAN Southeast Digital Art Association)