- This event has passed.
ENVO Next Move 2022
October 12, 2022 - December 11, 2022
ENVO Next Move is a design competition organized and held by ENVO Drive Systems, aiming to design the next generation of sustainable personal transportation. The objective is to encourage leading minds to shape the future of the electric personal transport industry in various contexts of use, ranging from navigating the city to exploring nature.
Who is eligible to participate
We want visionary and creative minds keen to shape the micro-mobility future to participate in the contest. No professional qualifications are required. To be eligible to participate, the following rules must be followed:
- Participants must be at least 19 years old.
- ENVO employees and people with direct personal or professional relationships with jury panel members or organizers may not participate in this competition.
- Design proposals can be developed individually or by teams of a maximum of four.
- Whether entering as an individual or a team, participants must ensure the originality and ownership of their submissions.
- In the case of joining as a team, all members will have equal ownership of the submission.
- Each individual or team may enter the competition with a maximum of one submission per category.
- Once a participant joins the competition as a team member, the participant cannot submit another entry as an individual or as a member of another team.
- Once a participant joins the competition as an individual, the participant cannot submit another entry as a team member.
- ENVO reserves the right to remove a submission for the competition without prior notice if the rules are not followed.
- Designs must be submitted in JPG format.
- Each submission must match the following requirements:
- a) It should visualize the concept.
- b) It must include a maximum 300 words text description that explains why the proposed design fits the evaluation criteria.
- c) The ENVO logo must be visible in the file.
- d) The file should be in B2 size (50 × 70 cm), landscape with 300dpi resolution. Please note that a single JPG file upload is allowed.
Organizer want visionary and creative minds keen to shape the micro-mobility future to participate in the contest. No professional qualifications are required. Design proposals can be developed individually or by teams of a maximum of four.
Out of the first 50 submissions, ENVO will review and potentially select one idea to allocate a C$ 5000 fund for future development of the submitted concept to make a prototype jointly with the designer. The Golden Buzzer Winner will receive a partnership agreement from ENVO that clarifies their rights and benefits.
There is no entry fee to participate!