International Poster Call BICeBé 2023
November 26, 2022 - April 21, 2023
- PARTICIPATION & ELIGIBILITY
- The participation in this call has no fee.
- Contestants may be design students, graphic designers, plastic artists, photographers and graphic producers in general, of any age and nationality, having posters printed between April 2021 and April 2023, except for those submitting as Category D and Category F that must be unpublished posters.
- Each contestant can submit up to ten (10) postersin categories A, B, C, D and F. Categories D and F does not accept series. Series are not counted as a single poster. Category E will accept up to two (2) motion design posters per designer.
- Design technique is free. For Categories D and F design format must be 70 x 100 cm. VERTICAL. In Category E Motion Design Poster, proposals must have the following specs: size: 1080 x 1920 (square pixels), time: 20 seconds (30 fps), format: MP4 (h.264 / high bitrate)Maximum weight 30MB
- Posters submitted may participate in the following categories:
Category A Cultural posters
Category B Social posters
Category C Advertising or commercial posters
Category E Motion Design Poster. Free Topic.
Category D Unpublished posters on the topic: EARTH OVERSHOOT DAY
Category F Students Only (18 to 25 years old) unpublished posterson the topic: TECNOLOGY AND MENTAL HEALTH.
Category D and F we will only accept originals & unpublished, not previously printed or published posters (including social networks, blogs, websites or other contests).
- ABOUT DIGITAL SUBMISSION
BEFORE SENDING CONSIDER THAT
- The designer must provide a valid and active email at registration.
- We recommend to have all your posters ready before start the process.
- Check format and file resolution before submitting your work to avoid problems and system rejections.
- After your registration, you will receive an email to continue the process. Check your spam or junk mail folder. The email will be sent automatically.
POSTER ONLINE SUBMISSION
- Visit towww.bicebebolivia.com/poster-submission
- Fill the registration form.
- Check the confirmation email to continue the process.
- Once you click the link provided at the email, enter your personal data and continue with the poster submission. You must write in english or spanish ONLY.
- In categories A, B, C, D & F the poster file will have at least 70 cms at the largest side or original design size, JPG, RGB at 300 dpi. Each poster must not weigh more than 12 MB.
- Accept all Terms and Conditions and click send.
If you submitted everything correctly you will receive an immediate email confirmation. Please send files only once, to avoid a null participation.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, APRIL 21, 2023 | (23:59 pm -04:00GMT)
- ABOUT EVALUATION AND SELECTION
- Posters will be evaluated and selected by a design and visual arts committee.
- The oficial announcement of selected posters will be on WEDNESDAY, MAY 31, 2023 in our website and social networks.
- ABOUT THE PRINTING OF SELECTED POSTERS
- BICeBé will print all the selected posters at no additional cost. If necessary, designers will be contact the to resend their poster digital files with the optimal size and resolution.
- ABOUT POSTER CALL CONDITION
- The organizer is authorized to reproduce the submitted posters in catalogs, exhibitions, electronic media, as well as biennial non-profit promotional events.
- BICeBé respects and does not commercialize the intellectual property of the authors.
- All posters will become part of the heritage and archive of the biennial.
- Organizers reserve the right to reject the participation of posters that are considered offensive to the morals or culture of any country, as well as those that do not respond to the intellectual property of the registered person.
- ABOUT JURY
- The jury will be composed by a panel of prestigious national and international guest designers who will determine the winners, during the week of activities of BICeBé 2023.
- ABOUT THE WINNERS
- The winners will be announced during the Main Ceremony at Santa Cruz de la Sierra, on Wednesday, November 22, 2023.
- ABOUT THE AWARDS
A Diploma of Honor and Medal will be awarded to the First, Second and Third Place of all categories. Likewise, Special Recognitions to the Best Bolivian Poster of all categories; to the Best Bolivian Poster of Category D and to the Best Poster of Category F for Students. Awards will be announced on the way to the main event.
Contestants may be design students, graphic designers, plastic artists, photographers and graphic producers in general, of any age and nationality.
A Diploma of Honor and Medal will be awarded to the First, Second and Third Place of all categories. Futhermore, Special Recognitions will be given to the Best Bolivian Poster of all categories; to the Best Bolivian Poster of Category D and to the Best Poster of Category F for Students.
There is no entry fee to participate!