- This event has passed.
Poster Competition ISER 2032
October 30, 2022
• Must be an ISER member under the Early Career Researcher membership category: ECRs shall be predoctoral or postdoctoral (PhD/MD/OD/DMV/DO) equivalent students, clinical residents, or clinical fellows engaged in vision/eye research for no longer than 8 years since their terminal degree.
• Must submit an abstract to the 2023 ISER meeting in the Gold Coast, Queensland (Australia).
• Abstract must be accepted for a poster presentation at the biennial meeting.
• May not be a previous recipient of an ISER ECRs Outstanding Poster Competition Award.
• All Early Career Researchers (ECRs) are automatically entered in the ECR Outstanding Poster Competition after submitting an abstract to the ISER Biennial Meeting. Should you not wish to be entered in the ECR Outstanding Poster Competition, please send an email to Daisy Shu at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Only posters from ECRs who did not receive a Travel Fellowship grant are eligible.
• Awards will be based on the scientific merit of submitted abstracts and oral presentation during the poster sessions. Winners will be announced before one of the ISER International Prize award lectures.
• Three award recipients will be selected, one 1st place, one 2nd place and one 3rd place.
• Award recipients will receive monetary prizes along with a certificate of excellence.
• Winners will be invited to present their work in a three-minute/one slide oral presentation before one of the ISER International Prize award lectures.
Early Registration Deadline
9 November 2022
Standard Registration Deadline
20 January 2023
Late Registration Fee
from 21 January 2023
Closing of Online Registration
18 February 2023
from 19 February 2023